How do Aligners work ???
Once a dentist or orthodontist decides how to correct your bite, they’ll make a plan for moving your teeth. If you get the aligners, you’ll be fitted for several versions that make slight adjustments to move your teeth over the treatment time. You’ll get a new aligner every few weeks to continue moving the teeth into the desired position.
How much time it takes to align the teeth using Aligners ???
Treatment time with aligners is based on how much the teeth need to be moved or rotated. The more your bite is off or the more crooked your teeth, the longer it will take. Treatment time can vary from 6 months to 24 months depending on how much teeth correction needs to be done.
Why Aligners ???
- Aligners are removable so it is easier for you to brush and floss after meals
- Aligners are easier to keep clean.
- Aligners are comfortable and less likely to irritate your gums and cheeks.
- Aligners can prevent tooth wear from grinding.
- While undergoing treatment with aligners there is no restriction of food as aligners are easily removed while eating and drinking